ADC*E #8 Creative Express
32 young creatives from all over Europe have been selected for the 8th edition of the Creative Express in Riga. The meeting will take place next 18th and 19th of July at the Latvian National Library in Riga. Participants in this exclusive educational program will crack a brief for Live Riga, the Riga Tourism Development Bureau Foundation. Swiss creatives Raymi Mendoza (Graphic Designer at Jung Von Matt/Limmat) and Christopher Wetter (Freelance Graphic Designer) selected to join the programme.
32 young European talents under 28 have been selected by the Art Directors Club of Europe (ADCE) to participate in the Creative Express, an exclusive educational program designed to provide professional training and promote young creatives, that will take place in Riga on the 18th and 19th of July.
Co-organized by the Latvian Art Directors Club and the ADCE, this edition of the Creative Express will challenge its participants to develop a creative campaign for Live Riga, The Riga Tourism Development Bureau Foundation.
According to HP Albrecht, director of the Creative Express,“Our primary aim here is to teach our participants that there are no borders to creativity (...) we aim to show them that there are young people all over Europe that are just as hungry, open-minded and forward thinking as they are."
Organized into ten working groups, the young talents will also have a panel of prestigious Creative Directors who will act as mentors throughout the process:
• Marjorieth Sanmartin, Global Creative Director, Grey Germany
• Susana Albuquerque, President, Clube Criativos de Portugal
• Marlon Shoudesh von Franquemont, Senior Creative, Innocean Worldwide Europe (Berlin)
• Aleksandrs Bētiņš, Creative Director & partner, Not Perfect Riga | Y&R & LADC president
• Liene Bērziņa, Creative Director, DDB Latvia
• Jana Savič Rastovac, Executive Creative Director, McCann Beograd
• Hans Peter Albrecht, Creative Partner, The Wunderwaffe & Creative Express Director
• Charlotte Bufler, CCO, The Wunderwaffe
The seven previous editions of the Creative Express have taken place in Lisboa (2018), Rome (2017), Helsinki and Tirol (2015), Munich and Amsterdam (2014) and Innsbruck-Vienna (2013).